Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Future of Green Arrow

Go here. And read this.

I'm still smarting about the comment about how Ollie was only important because of his connection to other characters. False. I do feel that he had some great relationships going on (how dare they talk about pairing him with a Green Lantern OTHER than Hal?) but he was more than that. (And I LOVED him with Black Canary, as we are all aware. I thought it was a well developed, realistic relationship that had plenty to work with after they were together. The will-they, won't-they that happens so often in comics ((COUGH COUGH BATMAN AND CATWOMAN COUGH SNORT CHOKE)) gets old real quick.) Plus, the realistic nature of those relationships cannot be overlooked.

And what about that whole "the core of the character is self-doubt" thing? I'm not sure I buy that.

I don't know.

Thoughts? Reed? Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment