Monday, November 5, 2012

Not even Wonder Woman supports this

Yes. I mean this:
You're as horrible as I remember.

I was rereading GREEN ARROW/BLACK CANARY: THE WEDDING ALBUM
You were so happy once.

remembering how characters used to be together after years and years and years of character development and, after the announcement of Ollie's impending marriage to Dinah, we get this little gem of conversation between Superman and Wonder Woman:

Wonder Woman: It'll weaken them.
Superman: Marriage weakens people?
WW: That's not what I... Clark, I didn't mean to imply --
SM: Then what?
WW: I don't doubt that they're meant to be together. But it doesn't mean that they should be together. It just worries me is all. I'm not sure people like them... People like us... should marry other people like us. We should be with people who are an oasis. Who live outside this life. Like what you did.
SM: I think they're going to great.
WW: Of course you do, Clark.

I included the last two lines cause I love how adorable Superman is.

BUT DID YOU READ THAT? WONDER WOMAN JUST SAID WHAT I SAID IN THAT POST I MADE ABOUT HOW MUCH I HATE SUPERMAN AND WONDER WOMAN BEING TOGETHER. I totally agree with her. She knows what up. Clark belongs with Lois. End of story. Thank you. Have a good day.

You never get any prettier.

Yet another reason I'm not liking the new 52. Maybe I should make a list of reasons. Somewhere near the top:

 Red Robin. YUM! (Except no because I hate this.)

Tim looks so freaking stupid in this it makes me feel physical anger. Cool. NOT. I HATE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment